Let me show you some behind the scenes of the annual Sydney Korean Festival 2018. As a volunteer, I worked with the Korean Cultural Centre, Korean Tourism Organisation, and KBS K-Pop World Festival.
The following two tabs change content below.
Michelle is an engineering student in Adelaide. She was the first Korean Fellow of the New Colombo Plan, studying for 1 year in Daejeon and Seoul. Since returning to Aus she continues her love of Kareoke, Kimchi and Korean!
Latest posts by Michelle Howie (see all)
- Up Close at the Sydney Korean Festival with Michelle - September 9, 2018
- Event Recap: Australia-Korea Symposium 2018 - May 14, 2018
- Pyeongchang 2018: Aussie volunteers, engineers, Paralympics and the future of Gangwon - March 24, 2018
- Life after the New Colombo Plan Scholarship - February 1, 2018
- 11 tips for keeping up your Korean language skills - January 5, 2018