How did you find out about the AustCham Beijing internship opportunity?
How long was the application process? What kinds of stages were involved?
What did you enjoy/gain from the program? Why do you recommend it to others?
Negatives within the program?
Outcome of the Program
Funding or income
The AustCham stipend of 1,000 RMB per month in expenses (and redeemed through receipts) is low but I was fortunate enough to have been receiving financial support from an Australian Government scholarship while interning with the Chamber.
Tips and advice about the work/office culture
Latest posts by Olly Theobald (see all)
- 3 tips for maximum gains & long-term language learning - August 8, 2019
- The Wright Brothers’ approach to launching your career in China - January 4, 2019
- 8 Summer Schools in Asia for 2019 - October 30, 2018
- Finding your place in China’s megacities with Hoodmaps - July 12, 2018
- Teaching in Taiwan for Foreigners - November 23, 2017