Originally posted by Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) in Singapore is currently offering two internships:
1. The 6 month APEC Communications and Public Affairs Internship (applications open late 2015)
The intern will work full-time in the APEC Secretariat Communications and Public Affairs Unit and assist with a variety of communications tasks including: compiling news media articles, posting content on social media, database management, and developing news releases, articles, videos, website content and power point presentations.
The APEC Secretariat offers a small stipend of $600 Singapore dollars a month to help finance the intern’s stay in Singapore.
2. The 3 month APEC Secretariat Internship
The APEC Secretariat Internship Framework (ASIF) is open to students who are nationals or permanent residents of APEC member economies. The internship attracts a large number of highly qualified candidates and provides them with the opportunity to work in a leading international organisation.
Students will need to organise their own accommodation for this internship.
Applications for the 3 month APEC Secretariat Internship open on 1 January 2015. Please note that applications close on 28 February 2015.
While you’re here make sure to check out the United Nations internship in Seoul as well.
The AO Team
Latest posts by The AO Team (see all)
- AddChina | Undergrad & Postgrad Study Options in China - April 27, 2016
- IDEX Global Fellowship Program India - February 17, 2016
- Internship in the Indian Premier League - October 21, 2015